Your lenses cracked, scratched or broken? That doesn’t mean your sunglasses have to get tossed. With our high-quality lens replacement options, yours glasses will be good as new—maybe even better. But we don’t like to brag.
Ours are industry leaders in safety, performance and durability. Each set of lenses is meticulously crafted for fit, form and function, all with fabrications that are as affordable as they are eco-friendly. With 30,000+ models available, you’ll find the perfect set of lenses to repair your perfect pair of sunglasses—fast.
Still think newer is better? Check out our testimonials and see what our customers have to say. Like you they love their shades—and like you they didn’t want to ditch a good thing. Their solution? The Sunglass Fix.
Our Replacement Lens Range
The benefit to replacing your lenses? Picking the perfect set to maximize your performance, usability, or even your style.
- SFx Ultimate Polarised Lenses - are among the strongest, most lightweight and durable on the market. Using Japanese polarization film that boasts a 99.9% efficacy rating—that means they’re glare resistant to the max—these go-anywhere, do-anything lenses may be the best lenses you’ll ever own.
- SFx PC Polarised - combined a strong polycarbonate lens with hydrophobic external coatings—that’s our way of saying these lenses are super easy to clean. They’ve got the same polarization film as their SFx Ultimate counterparts, with the same 99.9% efficacy. These are massive sellers here—try them and you’ll instantly see why.
- SFx Ultimate Regular Lenses - are safe, durable, lightweight and always ready for action—sound familiar? With strong anti-reflective coating on the inside and outside, plus an extra barrier against scratching, water and sweat, these may be our "regular” fix, but they’re anything but ordinary.
scratching, repels water and sweat. Crystal clear glare protection when only the best can do.
- SFx High Clarity Lenses - are among our highest performing, most in-demand lenses, with an incredible clarity range and versatility. These are great go-tos and perfect all-around lenses, designed to be comparable to or exceed the top-of-the-market lenses available in most sunglass shops.
So Why Replace Your Sunglass Lenses?
- They Perform: Our SFx lenses are 60% lighter than glass and much, much stronger, plus each pair are crafted from a polycarbonate material (except our Ultimate Polarized) that give them incredible clarity.
They come in many color and Options You’ll find your lenses—and if you don’t, we can custom craft a pair for you. Found your lenses? Great. Now pick a color! With 10 colors to choose from you can build your perfect sunglasses in a snap. Click here for more on lens color.
They Keep Your Eyes Safe: Each pair provides 100% UV protection. All of our lenses meet AS/NZS 1067:2003 and all other known regional quality and safety standards. They provide 100% UV protection so you know your eyes are being protected. The SFx Polycarbonate (PC Polarised and High Clarity) lenses are made from the same primary material used in bulletproof glass and safety goggles making the lenses virtually shatter proof. Our Ultimate lenses are some of the safest lenses on the market. However, they fall just short of the Industrial Safety standards required for safety glasses so can not be worn as saftey glasses. Please note, frames also play a big factor in safety. Safety lenses in fragile frames can make good sunglasses but may not provide safety required at the workplace.
- They'll Last (and last, and last...) We’ve put our lenses through the ringer because we know you’re going to, too. They’ve stood up to the steel wool abrasion test, ranking 300-500% higher than the competition. They don’t break. They resist scratching. They don’t give out. Take care of them and they’ll take care of you.
- They'll save you big bucks: Those lenses we beat out in the durability tests? They can retail for more than $500 in stores. Don’t waste your money—our replacements are as affordable as they are high quality.
- They're good for the Environment: One billion pairs of sunglasses are sold every year. Imagine one billion pairs being tossed? We don’t like to think about it either. Replace ‘em, don’t toss ‘em. Do your part for the earth—and for style.