We ship to all countries in the world.
However payments are only accepted in AUD, USD, GBP, and Euros at present time.
Currencies Accepted at The Sunglass Fix:
If you use a credit card issued outside of Australia there is a chance your bank may charge a 1-2% foreign transaction fee even if you pay in your own currency. While rare you may want to check with your financial institution first. Alternatively use PayPal. They do not have hidden fees and show you the exact amount before completing checkout.
The Sunglass Fix takes security serious. We accepts PayPal, Visa, and Master Card payments. All payments, including credit card payments are processed through PayPal using very strict security policies. Additionally, not financial information is stored on our site.
PayPal and PayPal Express:
Other Payment Options:
2) Phone Orders: Feel free to call us and we'll place the order for you. Contact information is here.
Our operators are more than happy to process credit card payments over the phone or send you a PayPal request for payment.3) Other Payment Options within Australia: Payments should be made as soon as you check out to prevent processing delays. The payment information will be included on the bottom of your electronic invoice for your convenience.
Please include your Order Number (located under the Order Details section of your invoice) in the direct debit reference field.
- BSB: 012742 (ANZ)
- Account Name: THE SUNGLASS FIX PTY LTD
- Account Number: 296535273
- Reference: Please insert Order Number in reference area
4) Personal or Cashier Cheques - Australian Orders ONLY
- Cheques should be included with your sunglasses when returned in our Home Pick Up and Delivery package.
- Please make the checks out to THE SUNGLASS FIX PTY LTD
- A charge of $30 AUD will be assessed to any checks that can not be processed due to insufficient funds.