SFx Ultimate Regular Sunglass Lenses
Replace Your Sunglass Lenses with a sports lens that not only performs for sports but works great for all life's activities and challenges.
SFx Ultimate Sport Sunglass High Quality Lenses are shatterproof, durable, lightweight and ready for action. Inside the lenses is an anti-reflective coating to provide crystal clear vision at all times.* The outer layers are coated with a protective layer that resist scratching, and repels water and sweat and is easy to clean. They are a the perfect choice to replace lenses in all styles and makes of sunglasses. Their similar to lenses found in fashion frames and the crystal clear vision and durability will astound you, as it has many of our happy customers.
Extreme Black - The Darkest Lens we have blocking 92% visible light. These lenses retain crystal clear vision and are geared towards sports that are performed in extremely bright sunlight, and to the extreme Australian summer conditions for true vision. Polarised lenses can hide ice patches and other obstacles but Extreme Blacks show everything. Because it's a Category IV dark lens it's not suitable for driving.
Yellow * - This lens provides highlights the terrain like nothing else while still providing the safety of sunglasses. It's a unique blend of yellow and orange and is perfect for early morning mountain bike rides and low light conditions such as fog. You'll see these lenses at the Tour de France! All this and it still provides optimal UV protection all day long and can be worn as a safety glass in many work conditions. CAT I Lens blocking 18% of visible light. Anti Reflective Coating not on Yellow lenses due to lite colour*
Smoke - Dark Smoke is the most widely used colours for sunglasses and a great general purpose lens. Dark Smoke lenses provide superior glare protection in mid to bright conditions. It's so popular because smoke shows true colors and is a must when colour recognition is key. Recommended for all day, general use in bright conditions and perfect for Australia's high UV summer ratings. This is a CAT 3 Lens and blocks 85% of visible light
G15 - G15 lenses, also known as aviator green made popular by Ray-Ban, reduce glare and portray true colours. They deliver strong vision performance by providing high image contrast and is why they were developed for pilots. These attributes make it one of the top selling general purpose lenses. They perform best best in mid to bright conditions. CAT 3 Lens and blocks 85% of visible light
Australia's #1 Quality Replacement Lenses
- They Perform: Our lenses are crafted from optically superb polymide or polycarbonate material and are coated to give glass like optical clarity. Our SFx lenses are 60% lighter than glass and are much stronger. All our SFx polarised lenses and silver mirrored lenses have a Super Hydrophobic coating that makes cleaning and repelling water during strenuous activities a breeze and great for water sports and fishing. They stay clear so you can perform.
- Safety: The SFx Ultimate lenses are very safe lens. While not quite strong enough to be considered a safety goggle they can withstand impact of a 1/4 inch steel ball travelling at 120 feet per second. Safety goggles must withstand impact at 150 feet per second. Therefore, they rank close to the top in safety but you may need our SFx High Clarity or PC Polarised if you work in a hazard environment. Frame construction also plays a key part in safety.
- Durability: Our lenses have undergone industry standard steel wool abrasion testing in Australia and rank between 600-800% higher than competitors retailing for well over $200 in the shops. While polycarbonate lenses still lag behind glass lenses in scratch protection, they do not break and will last for years if taken care of.
- Value for our customers and the Environment: We aim to offer the best products at a fair price in the most convenient manner. This allows our customers to get new lenses while saving money and helping the environment. With over a billion pairs of sunglasses being sold every year, it's time to change the way we live and reuse perfectly good sunglass frames.
- Colours and Choices: Get the lenses you want, not the ones that came with your sunglasses. We can fit most sunglasses with a choice of 10 different lenses. Try our SFx Ultimate Polarised Lenses and see why our customers rave about them.